Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Client Servicing Associate (Night Shift)
More than 1,000,000 job applicants across India take our standardized test, AMCAT to make themselves and their skills visible to corporates. This makes AMCAT Indias largest employability assessment. AMCAT helps the students get an interview opportunity and eventually a job matching his/her skill set. The corporates are able to identify and locate talent, which was hidden to them till now. A good job-matching algorithm helps making the labor (job) market more efficient and enable fair return to human capital. Aspiring Minds seeks to establish an efficient talent ecosystem in India.
Profile Offered: Client Servicing Associate
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: 2016 passouts, Any Graduates (Only Male Candidates)
Shift Timings: Night Shift (12:00 AM to 9:00 AM), 6 days working
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
Job Location: Gurgaon
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responding to concerns of candidates.
- Keeping records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints and comments, as well as actions taken and maintaining trackers etc
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate should have strong communication skills and good telephonic conversation etiquette.
- Should have patience and excellent listening skills.
- Should have a go getter attitude, persuasiveness, and ready to take initiative.
- Should have high customer service orientation skills.
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration.
Interview Location: Gurgaon
Last date for registering is Saturday, 13th February, 2016.
- Job Responsibilities: The candidate will be working as a Client Servicing Associate and should have strong communication skills and good telephonic conversation etiquette.
- Education: BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: Education