XIPHIAS Immigration is fastest growing Immigration Company in Asia and has offices in Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, United States, Europe, UAE and India. The only Indian company with thousands of global clients and experience in immigration.
XIPHIAS Immigration is the best solution provider for all of your immigration needs. Conceived in the year, 2009, XIPHIAS believes in building a life-long relationship with its clients. As our team at XIPHIAS comes up with innovative ideas to help the clients, so have we also trended strong relationships with powerhouses across the globe in countries like Canada, UK, Australia, USA, New Zealand etc. XIPHIAS Immigration has its offices located in various prime cities of India and Dubai. XIPHIAS Immigration is officially recognized by ICCRC, Canada and MARA, Australia. We have partnered with many attorneys and law makers to help us with the process in their respective countries.
Profile Offered: Client Service Executive
Job Location: Pune
Course Specialization: Graduate or Post Graduate
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Years
- Free domestic travel if employee completes 2 years with XIPHIAS Immigration.
- 2 months' salary as bonus if employee completes 3 years with XIPHIAS Immigration.
- 6 years with XIPHIAS Immigration, the employee will get resettled in Canada, with all the expenses of the resettlement borne by the company.
- 15 days' salary as bonus if an employee does not take any leave for a period of 6 months.
- 6 Extra Paid Leaves for the next year if employee does not take any leave for 1 year.
- Graduate or Post Graduate in any stream
- Basic Communications skills.
- Must have positive attitude towards work, team and confident enough to deal the clients.
- Should be passionate to sell or do sales.
- Should be a quick learner and be part of the flow.
- Should be willing to take up challenges and meet sales targets consistently.
- Should have the skill to convince the clients to enroll.
- An individual contributor as well as a team player.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide consultation services to address potential clients interested in PR/Student/Business/Investment Visa for Canada, Australia, New Zealand and other countries mainly by email, telephone and face-to-face meetings.
- Give clear and accurate information based on the current immigration & visa laws & policies.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Identify and resolve client concerns to provide regular follow ups on enquiries received.
- Maintain client records in CRM.
- Meeting regularly with team leads/Manager to give the sales figures.
B.Com., B.Tech/B.E., BMS
0 - 1 Years
1.7 - 3 LPA