Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
About The Company
Stratbeans Consulting is a leading provider of IT and Mobile Enterprise and IT enabled solutions with core emphasis in Learning & development industry. Stratbeans has also made a foray into Mobile and Software Enterprise Solutions which help automate the functioning of an organization.
The management team consists of Industry stalwarts from IIM Ahmedabad and IIT Kanpur giving you exposure to their years of experience.
Stratbeans provides end to end solutions which include:
1. IT and Mobile Solutions Services
2. Content Digitization
3. Digital Marketing
Stratbeans IT Solutions are currently been used by more than 1.2 million people across the globe which includes LMS, CRM, Customised Enterprise App by serving 130 corporate from global offices situated in San Jose (US), London (UK), Gurgaon, Pune (India).
They serve Global and prestigious companies like INTEL, GE MONEY, METLIFE, GENPACT, TATA, ITC, Aviva, Maxlife, NIIT, SBI, Lifestyle, PizzaHut etc.
Salary Details: Upto Rs 2.4 LPA
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Candidate will be responsible for effectively managing client deliveries and expectations while meeting highest quality standards, handling operational and office work.
- The candidate is expected to demonstrate project leadership skills while working with other members of the team and with client.
- Analyzing business objectives of the stakeholders and offering solutions to cater to their business needs. The solutions could be based on a software service or a product offered by the company.
- Good communication skills
- Good Team Player
Interview Process: Multiple face to face interview rounds
Last date to register Monday, 20th October, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
- Education: BBA, BBM, BBS, MBA, P.G.D.B.M.
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT