Salary Details: Upto Rs 2.4 LPA
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be responsible to work in various business lines like e-learning development.
- The candidate is expected to demonstrate project leadership skills while working with other members of the team and with client.
- Effectively managing client deliveries and expectations while meeting highest quality standards.
- Analyzing business objectives of the stakeholders and aligning development of solutions to their business need. The solutions could be based on a software service or a product.
- Good communication skills
- Good Team Player
Interview Process: Multiple face to face interview rounds
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 13th October, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
0 - 0 Years
2.3 - 3.2 LPA