About The company
Work Advantage, founded by alumni of UCLA, Amazon and Microsoft is a digital platform of corporate benefits. They connect businesses in almost all strata of society with corporations of all scales, by managing the corporate discount provided by partnering companies throughout the country.
Desired experience: Fresher
Job Description: Client Relationship Executive
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: Rs. 1.5 LPA to Rs. 3 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Telephonic Round
- Multiple Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Provide consultative lead on all client requests and inquiries.
- Manages assigned clients’ daily operational needs and oversees outstanding requests and issues.
- Ability to provide daily operational support & management for assigned clients.
- Schedule and lead regular status reports with clients and provide regular updates on requests and outstanding issues.
- Serve as an escalation point of contact to ensure client issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Provides Client Solutions management and Director of Client Relations updates on service issues.
- Review possible solutions and present options and a recommended solution and advice that best meets the client’s business objectives.
- Define scope and requirements as a project team member on client requests and implementations.
- Lead Generations
- Ability to work independently and learn quickly.
- Positive attitude and ability to develop strong client relationship.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Effective time-management skills.
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BCA, BCM, BJMC
0 - 0 Years
1.5 - 3 LPA