You have been shortlisted for the recruitment procedure with The Pint Room for Client Relationship Executive role, Delhi & Gurgaon location.
All information about the profile and compensation are given below.
Salary: 1.68 LPA to 1.92 LPA Incentives (Depending upon Interview Performance)
Course specialization- Any graduate (BE/B.Tech are not eligible)
Probation Period: 1 Months
Experience- 0 -2 Year
No Bond No Contract
Role and Responsibilities & Required Skill Set:
1) Customer engagement and relationship.
2) Generating daily/weekly/monthly reports.
3) Inventory of the store.
4) Interacting with the suppliers for new stock.
5) Maintain hygiene standards in the outlet.
6) Asset management.
7) Looking after smooth functioning & managemnent of Café.
Desired candidate skills:
- Excellent communication skills, pleasant personality..
- Good analytical skills
Growth & Learning Opportunities:-
- A lot to learn about beers.
- Get to work with young and dynamic team.
- Opportunity to work in fast growing start-up culture.
- A lot to learn about outlet management.
- Lucrative growth opportunity.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Last date for registering is Saturday, 9 Nov, 2013 by 12 Noon; Late registrations shall not be considered.
To Register, click on ‘Apply’ button, fill in the required details and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
Always committed in seeking deserving job opportunities for you.
Team - Aspiring Minds
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myamcat
myAMCAT Blog: https://www.myamcat.com/blog
This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles and resumes and will be informed again about further course of action.
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr.
0 - 0 Years
1.68 - 1.92 LPA