About The Company :
At the outset we would like to introduce our self as a professionally managed company in the business of stone mining, crushing and supply of aggregates and coarses and to Delhi-NCR to the companies like Larsen and Toubro, Sadbhav Engineering, DLF, LOR, B L Kashyap, DRA, PIL, C P Arora, ERA construction, etc. for last many years.
Mines - Company owns 20 hectares of mining lease in vill-Ramkumarpura, Teh- Khetri, Distt- Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan, for a period of 20 years.
Crushing Plant - Company has its own state-of-the-art modern technology two stage crushing plant with CONE crusher in the second stage, of SANDVIK make, with a capacity of 230 TPH and is currently in production with a quantity of 2400 MT per day to meet market demand.
Transportation - Company owns a total fleet of 30 vehicles including TATA 2518-Tippers, LPT 2515 and 4018 - 18 wheelers tip-traitors for transporting materials to Delhi and surroundings.
Product Quality - Our product is excellent in shape and impact value with elongation and flakiness in permissible limits and with approval of govt. agencies like DMRC, NHAI, MCD etc.
Job Location: Delhi/NCR
Desired experience: 1-3 years
Course Specialization: BE/Btech in CIVIL Engineer/diploma holder in civil Eng
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2016
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2.04 LPA To INR 2.64 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 18 January 2018
- Should have good experience in execution of different civil projects like roads, railways, bridge structures.
- Will be responsible for site execution as per project planning
- Following construction and govt. standards using design software and drawing tools
- Direct construction, operation and maintenance activities at project site
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials equitpment or labour to determine project
- Perform engineering duties in planning, designing and overseeing construction and maintenance and facilities such as roads, bridges, channels, waste disposal units.
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Ensurign that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to site engineers work out on a construction site in all weathers and tend to work on one project at a time
- Having handles rvnl/ railway/ contract would be and added advantage.
Skill Set Required:
We are looking for a candidate with
- Team working and communication
- Technical skills
- An eye for details
- Problem solving
- Management skills
- Technical Test – Written
- Personal Interview
- HR Interview
1 - 3 Years
2.04 - 2.64 LPA