About The company
Evercrest Projects Private Limited is a Private Company and has achieved many milestones and excellence since its inception. The Company is driven by Team of young Engineers who have insatiable desire to create Engineering Marvels and this is reflected in all our work that they have executed.
It is classified as Indian Non-Government Company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Ahmedabad. It is involved in Building with complete solution.
Their organization has talented Human resource, rich in experience, with creative imagination, seasoned in innovation, packed with enthusiasm as well as with energy, and dynamic in action to cover various streams of construction services and to provide comprehensive and integrated construction projects such as:
• Infrastructure Development Projects (B.O.T.)
• Road Construction and Improvement Works.
• Industrial Plants and Buildings.
• Factory, Godowns, Hotels and Workshops.
• Residential and Commercial Complex.
• Educational Institutions,
• Malls/Showrooms/Retail Outlets/Eateries, Dairy
Their qualified and experienced contractors and workers are extremely understanding towards their customer’s needs and therefore, take great efforts to devise the plans according to their needs and preferences.
Desired experience- 2-3 Years
Job Location: Ahemdabad or Jaipur
Course Specialization- B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
Training/Probation Period- 6 months
Salary- Rs. 2.64 LPA to Rs. 3 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)+ Mob + Petrol allowance
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
1. Managing and planning of Man power and Machinery as per site requirement.
2. Supervision and managing all construction activities
3. Preparation of RA bill. Preparation of working drawing (Structure)
4. Assistance in Project Management Attending meeting with client to resolve contractual problems..
5. Handling of Project Execution, planning, scheduling, monitoringand coordination with consultants, contractor’s team as well as in-house teams
6. Ensure build site has tools and materials needed for day’s task
- who could take the responsibilities of the entire site/management/labours and take care of the execution of the work
2 - 3 Years
2.64 - 3 LPA