Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Civil Contractor Consultant
About The company
QYK is a company founded by 4 IIT graduates whose aim is to build a solution for hiring a local service provider.
It is a young at heart, rapidly growing and budding organization, which gives you the exposure to multiple product verticals within its system. At QYK, we believe that in order for us to reach our goals, we must follow the tenets of transparency and maintain a consistent level of integrity in everything we do. We are passionate about quality and we believe in uncompromising professionalism at all levels.
Job Profile: Civil Contractor Consultant
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: at least 2 Years
Course Specialization: Masters/ Graduate / Diploma in Civil Engineering
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA to INR 4.8 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience and skills, and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Technical Round
- HR Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- He/ She will perform a wide variety of tasks relating to the process, contributing to creative efforts as well as assisting with general company workflow.
- Vendor Understanding, on boarding of various civil contractors in the city, coordinating with them.
- Consumer request understanding, trust building, matchmaking.
- Industry understanding, process development
- Relevant experience in the industry
- Know- how of the market trends
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills.
- Job Responsibilities: Civil Contractor Consultant
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 4.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT Infrastructure