About The Company :
GoMechanic : a consistent, reliable and hassle-free car care solution for customers. Transparent pricing, reliable service and proprietary customer dashboard for seamless customer experience.
A little bit about us ( GoMechanic.in) :
- Looking to be part of an exciting start-up thats changing the way cars are maintained
- Looking to join a company thats focused on improving both online and offline user-experience i
- Looking at working with a small team that brings together people from diverse backgrounds-
Then come, talk to us at GoMechanic :
Started in May 2016, GoMechanic is building India’s first technology enabled network of car service centres and service providers. With extreme focus on customer service, we bring in convenience, transparency and quality in the car after sales service market.As a recently funded company thats growing rapidly, we are looking at hiring for key roles in tech, marketing and operations.We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of a disruptive idea in a $ 8 billion market.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.E. Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering
Target Batch Passout: 2013/2014/2015
Salary: INR 6 LPA-10 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 20- February-2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Help on-board service providers/ service centres in the city
- Work closely with service providers and Head office team to ensure that the customer SLAs are met
- Hire, Manage and Chart growth path for Sales & Operations teams
- Help the Head Office team develop an understanding of local (city specific) real estate patterns and trends.
- Sales/ Business Development experience (automotive experience preferred)) post-MBA
- Ability to conceptualize, develop and implement strategic plans for the business
- Ability to build a team, foster a cohesive and creative working environment
- Attention to details with swift execution and multitasking.
Multiple Face to Face Interview Rounds
1 - 2 Years
6 - 10 LPA