About the Company:
Furlenco provides the fastest and most affordable rent furniture solution for a good looking home. Based out of Bangalore, we are today the first and only Home Furniture Subscription offering in the country. Our curated furniture range and experience is designed and developed by an in-house design and experience team, to suit the lifestyle needs of varied audiences spanning students to families and expatriates. Our packages include furniture, furnishings and décor, allowing for an instant, wholesome makeover.
Founded in 2012 by Ajith Karimpana, ex Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs, and alumnus of NIT, Jalandar and Temple University.
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA to 3 LPA
Courses Required: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 to 3 years of real estate industry, specifically real estate brokers
Job Location: Bangalore
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
We are looking for enthusiastic people who can establish and maintain business relationships with real estate brokers and other different channels. Someone who can seize the opportunity to work with multi-functional teams, learn about the startup culture and its competitors, work with innovative products and designs and help in the growth and expansion of the startup.
- Should have a vibrant mental dexterity to establish, develop and maintain business relationships with different channels including and not limited to real estate brokers
- Should be very comfortable travelling within city
- Should have strong network of real estate brokers.
- Should be well versed in the local language of your city
- Customer facing role, experience in dealing with customers face to face.
- Excellent Communication skills(English/Kannada)
- Customer Orientation
- Opportunity to work with a multifunctional team like marketing, experience team, sales management, accounting to coordinate sales effort.
- Knowledge enrichment about the start-up culture, its competitors and about potential new products and services.
- Opportunity to help a new age start up expand and grow via different channels
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 3 Years
2.5 - 3 LPA