About the Company:
Concerto Software & Systems has been providing innovative software and solutions with distinct focus on Electronics Payment Systems since 2008. Promoted by a team of payment system professionals Concerto has it’s headquarter in Mumbai, India. In a short span of time we have a number of premium banks / payment service providers across Asia, Africa, and Middle East as our patrons.
Job location: Navi Mumbai
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2017
Salary: INR 2.25 LPA for Any Graduate(Non-B.Tech)
INR 2.50 LPA for B.Tech Candidates
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech/BCA/BSc(IT)/MSc(IT)/MCA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
The job role may consist of any of the following based on the situation and capability:
- Ready to work/deployed on client sites
- Ready to re-locate
- Ready to work in night shifts/odd hours.
- Ability to develop software in C programming language
- Knowledge of DBMS concepts.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Face To Face Interview
Last date to apply: 15 September 2017
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., MCA
0 - 0 Years
2.25 - 2.5 LPA