Located in Bangalore, India, Innov4sight-health and Biomedical Systems Private Ltd is a small group of thoughtful & committed Buccaneer Scholars who have set out on a journey to change the world – one cause at a time. We offer the fun, focused and casual atmosphere of a small company. We actively balance our work with the personal lives of our employees. At Innov4Sight, we hire talented people who love to work, and are interested to make a change in health and allied industry.
Salary: INR 6 LPA – INR 8 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 3-5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
We are currently looking for a C++/C# 3D Simulation software developer to join our Innov4sight team where you can influence and illustrate a fanciful universe that will be recreated in three dimensions for
console and PC platforms, in an environment that allows your art skills to flourish. If you have the skills to create appealing animations and a thorough understanding of animation fundamentals, you could help.
- Develop, maintain, and create animations for proposed medical simulator.
- Design prototypes with guidance from Engineers.
- Work as a lead animator to ensure timely completion of character assets at the desired quality bar.
- Liaise with technicians and manufacturers to ensure the feasibility of a product in terms of design and economic viability;
- Deal with technical queries and provide guidance
- Good knowledge in object-oriented programming (.net/C#/C++), ideally including some experience of software development in a team environment
- Experience in animating the human bipedal figure as well as other organic forms
- Strong understanding of traditional animation principles and how they can be used to enhance gameplay.
- Proficiency in using Unity 3D
- Experience in 3DSMax (Rigging, Scripting, Modelling, etc.)
- Knowledge in Virtual Reality and Medical simulations will be an added advantage
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
1) Technical Round
2) HR Round
C++/C# 3D Simulation software developer
3 - 5 Years
6 - 8 LPA