Registration Window closing:Wednesday,16th October,2013,12:00 pm
Please Note: No Late Registrations will be entertained.
To Register, click on APPLY button, fill in the details and then click on SUBMIT button.
Profile Offered: Cashier
Salary Offered: INR 1.44-2.04 LPA
Job Location: Delhi
Experience: 1-4 years
Course Specialization: Graduate/ Diploma holder in Finance (Preferred)/ any stream
Job Type: Contractual [Based on your performance in 6 months you might be considered for a full time role]
Contract Duration: 6 months
- The cashier will be responsible for receiving payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits and Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers and manage the cash register and billing process.
- The candidate will be responsible for understanding, executing and ensuring adherence to standardized processes & procedures to be followed for billing, collections, cash management and store commercial including petty cash management.
The candidate will supports store manager in ensuring store operating processes adherence, audit compliance and address process gaps.
Managing store inventory including goods receipt, physical inventory verification, indenting and shrinkage for saleable stock and consumables.
- Receiving payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits and Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers and executing accounting activities such as reconciliation, processing of payments, payables etc.
- Adhering to the basic accounting systems in line with the accounting standards that have been defined by the organization and assisting in the conduction of accounting audits.
- Escalating major accounting and process compliance related issues to the store manager in a timely manner
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience in commercial billing and cash management in any vertical.
- Experience of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost control principles and standards, knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Strong problem solving skills, attention to detail and quantitative skills.
- Upholds company\\\'s culture and values and demonstrates and acts with integrity having strong orientation to customer service.
Interview Process: to be intimidated post registration process.
Team – Aspiring Minds
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), BBA, BBI, BCA, BCM
0 - 0 Years
1.44 - 2.04 LPA