Aspiring Minds is a global leader in assessments and certifications with presence in India, US, Middle East, Africa and South Asia. Started 7 years back by alumni of MIT, HBS and IIT, Aspiring Minds has established itself as a global thought leader in employability assessments.
Aspiring Minds' flagship product AMCAT not only has more than 900 corporate clients including the likes of Cognizant, HDFC, Amazon, Snapdeal, Accenture, HCL, Wipro, Deloitte, Bank of America, Tata Motors, Oberoi Hotels, Genpact, Aditya Birla group and many other large corporations, but also works directly with over a million job seekers/students every year and with over 4000 colleges.
myamcat.com is already among the top 200 education/career related website globally!
Aspiring Mind's rapid scale up in India and globally has been covered by the media extensively recently.
•Aspiring Minds looking to raise Rs 120 crore in a fresh round of funding
•Startups mine top global institutes, firms to recruit research talent
To learn more about the company, you can visit our website at www.aspiringminds.com
Salary Details: As per Industry norms
Desired candidate profile:
- Good communication skills, Fluency in English and mother tongue required.
- B.Tech/MBA, Marketing preferably, others can also apply.
- 2+ years in Sales & Marketing-Fresher can also apply
- Candidate should be willing to travel.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
The candidate shall be part of Aspiring Minds Campus Relationship Team which operates across the country in more than 22 states and has relationship with more than 1000 campuses. The candidate shall develop business for Aspiring Minds with colleges and institutions across a State or part of state.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Visiting campuses and convincing Placement Officers/college Directors/Deans about the product.
- Giving presentation to engineering/MBA/undergraduate students and converting them to buy the product.
- Strong lead follow-up to conversion.
- Daily reporting to Manager about progress.
- Meeting monthly targets.
Interviews will be taken over phone/Skype on a pre-decided date.
The candidate shall be part of Aspiring Minds Campus Relationship Team which operates across the country in more than 25 states and has relationship with more than 4000 campuses.
0 - 1 Years
0 - 0 LPA