Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Call Center Executive
About The company
Hash Connect is an experiential & digital marketing agency thriving to give a new direction to consumer interactions and engagements. Engagements with Digital & Mobile marketing at the forefront of marketing communication, we explore opportunities for seamless integration of online and offline strategies.
Tech Evangelists at Hash Connect have been constantly working on innovating newer ways to reach out to masses with mobile led innovations being at the heart of it. Besides, developing & designing website, the core expertise lies in developing complex MIS and CRM tools, web and mobile applications, cross platform data utilization tools and voice solutions.
We operate out of Bangalore, reaching out to the far corners of South India. Since our inception, we have been instrumental in implementations reaching out to over 45 towns in South India for our clients.
Job Profile: Call Centre Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 6 Months – 1.5 Years in Domestic Call Centre
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period: 1 month
Salary: 10,000 – 15,000 Based On Experience
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Primary Skills: Fluent in Any One of The Project Language Skills Above, telephone etiquette, and Microsoft Excel
Language Skills: Fluent in English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu
The primary responsibilities of a Customer Support Executive would be:
- Handling Non-sales calls (In bound & out bound calls).
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, obtain details of customers and schedule/ cancel/ remind appointments.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, capturing details of inquiries, and remarks, as well as actions taken. Process requests, forms and applications.
- Maintain up-to-date client records using a variety of internal systems and using Excel, Outlook, and the current database and real time reporting of the same.
- Job Responsibilities: Call Center Executive
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., M.A., M.A.(Hons.)
- Work Ex: 0.6 - 1.5 yrs
- Salary: 0.15 Lacs
- Industry: ITeS/BPO