About The Company:
Our promise at Perpule is to make the mobile app economy more transparent. Today we provide the most actionable mobile app data & insights in the retail industry (grocery, F&B, Apparel & more).We want to make this experience available to as many people as possible. The Perpule app will be every consumer's must-have.
At Perpule HQ, we all come to work every day because we want to solve the biggest problem in the retail sector- commotion and loss of advantage, caused due to billing lines. Retailers love our solutions for higher customer retention, eliminating cash pilferage and thus, increased sales!
Perpule is hiring for Delvit Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired experience: Fresher
Probation/Training Period: 1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2018/2019
Salary: INR 4.20 LPA to INR 4.80 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Ensure that all End-to-End Operations of Cafeteria are met.
- Responsible for building Cafeteria Operations Team and Manage the team Effectively.
- Responsible for Vendor Management and Expectation Handling.
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Define and Develop new processes about future retail activities to ensure a cutting edge strategy; maintains up to date knowledge of the market place.
Skill Set Required:
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management.
- Budget development and oversight experience.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices.
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
- Telephonic Round
- Face to Face Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 0 Years
4.2 - 4.8 LPA