About The Company:
Our promise at Perpule is to make the mobile app economy more transparent. Today we provide the most actionable mobile app data & insights in the retail industry (grocery, F&B, Apparel & more).We want to make this experience available to as many people as possible. The Perpule app will be every consumer's must-have.
At Perpule HQ, we all come to work every day because we want to solve the biggest problem in the retail sector- commotion and loss of advantage, caused due to billing lines. Retailers love our solutions for higher customer retention, eliminating cash pilferage and thus, increased sales!
Perpule is hiring for Delvit Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Job Location: Chennai
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2018/2019
Salary: INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- An Operations Executive needs to communicate with the higher management to prepare a strategy for Cafeteria operations to run efficiently.
- He also needs to assist in developing long term plans to achieve the goals and objectives which are already set.
- Represents the company's operations team in the cafeteria and sees to it that the operations run smoothly.
- Checks for Cafeteria Menu updates by coordinating with vendor and Internal Support Team.
- Reports Problems regarding the PoS with the Tech Team and resolve the same quickly.
- Manages the cashiers on site, collects daily reports from them and report the same to the Manager.
- An Operation Executive keeps a check on the performance of the operations on site.
Skill Set Required:
- Language proficiency in English & Kannada (South Region) / Hindi (North Region)
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Telephonic Round
- Face to Face Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA