Established in 1987, CADD Centre Training Services Private Limited, an ISO 9001:2015 certified, Asia's biggest network for CAD Training, offers multi-disciplinary training delivery to individuals in over 25 countries.
With more than 700 franchise outlets across all those 25 countries in the last 30 years, CADD Centre has outshined in training over 1.5 Million engineers, architects, graphic artists and management professionals, who are now successfully employed in key positions in large and small organizations in more than 50 countries.
CADD Centre Chennai is the training arm of the 30 years old CADD Centre Group, headquartered in Chennai, India.
CADD Centre is also the preferred training partner of more than 6500 corporate houses in India and abroad. Our training methodology is very well appreciated by corporate. With CADD improved productivity of the trained professionals is apparent. CADD Centre also offer customized training programs based on your specific requirement.
Position: CAD Engineer - Mechanical
Requirements: Knowledge of min 3 Softwares from followings:
- NX CAD
- NX CAM
- SOLID WORKS
Target Batch: 2019
Branch: Mechanical, Aeronautic, Aviation, Mechatronics
Shift: Day Shift
Job Location: Chennai
CTC: 1.32 LPA - 1.8 LPA
Bond: 1 Year
Joining: June 2019 onwards or upon completion of graduation
• To conduct classes as per schedule
• Ensure that all students update the attendance register
• Ensure that training programs are conducted with a high level of professionalism
• Ensure that hardware complaints are logged whenever a hardware problem is noted
• Conduct module examination for classes
• Assist the Centre Head in marketing and training programs to students
• Communicate the customer feedback and the training to the Leader
• Ensure that hands-on sessions are conducted as per schedule, and guide the students to complete their projects on time
• Cross check and sign the project workbook
Interview Location: Chennai
Interview Process: HR Round, Aptitude Test, Technical Round
Interivew Schedule: Last week of January
0 - 0 Years
1.32 - 1.8 LPA