About the Company:-
CADTECH INDIA formed in 2011 is a leading provider of DESIGNING SOLUTIONS and MOBILE NETWORK engineering solutions in INDIA. The company offers a full range of software and professional services in the areas of CAD designing,geospatial technologies ,GIS, OIL and GAS industry, network strategy, radio planning, network optimization, transmissionplanning and OSS.
CADTECH INDIA has one of the best man power with high levels of education and experience in all the fields of operation and latest tools and technologies available for timely execution of the projects. CADTECH INDIA delivers every project undertaken by us on schedule, that meets and exceeds client requirements with respect to quality standard, timely execution within client\'s budgetary estimates of price Our goal is to continually deliver best-in-class of engineering solution and professional services to the industry. We strive to meet the needs of our customers by providing a dynamic response and delivering true commercial and technical value.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training/Probation Period: 3 month
(Stipend of INR 5000 during training)
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech(Civil/Mechanical)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Complex problem-solving skills and a methodical mind
- Critical thinking
- Strong interest in technology
- Aptitude for math
- Communications skills
- Strong AUTOCAD skills
Last date to apply: 13 November 2018
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA