About the company:
Smart Joules' mission is to restore social, economic and environmental equality and justice by eliminating energy waste across businesses. We design, execute and manage energy efficiency retrofit projects in large hospitals, hotels and industries under an award-winning Pay-As-You-Save offering called JoulePAYS. Our self-developed energy optimizing IoT technologies continuously monitor and control energy consumption in our client sites to ensure energy savings are maximized.
Position: CAD Design and Drafting Engineer
Job Location: Delhi
Experience: 3 - 4 Years
Salary: 2.4 - 3.00 LPA
Education: Professional Certification in CAD / Graduate in Engineering
- Min 3 Years of experience with CAD drafting of HVAC systems, Piping and Ducting Design, Building Architectural Plans, Electrical GA drawing.
- Use CAD to provide support to Engineers by preparing routine layouts, floor plans, detailed 2D drawings, sketches, and diagrams required by the Project Manager
- Revise and update existing drawings, reflecting design changes.
- Prepare clear, complete and accurate working plans and detailed dimensional drawings, installation drawings, and more complex drawings from rough or detailed sketches or notes
- Review blueprints, plans, specifications, and other customer documentation.
- Work on guidelines for installation drawings which meet and exceed customer requirements. Implement these requirements on drawings sent to customer.
- Establish filing guidelines to maintain up-to-date drawings.
- Make simple decisions, but refer most questions/problems to Design Team or Supervisor.
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to complete basic mathematical calculations.
- Work as a member of a design team, cooperating with management in an effective manner to perform engineering work of a high quality, with no errors.
- Perform other work-related duties as required.
- Interpersonal, listening, written, and verbal.
- Strong mathematical skills, and detail oriented.
- Solid understanding of drafting techniques and familiarity with engineering terminology.
- Must be able to read blueprints, and follow printed diagrams.
- Skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, and efficiently schedule and manage time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
3 - 4 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA