“Deloitte”, a brand where thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
The Deloitte U.S. Firms in India operate five function specific subsidiaries:
1. Deloitte & Touche Assurance and Enterprise Risk Services India Private Limited
2. Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited
3. Deloitte Financial Advisory Services India Private Limited
4. Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited
5. Deloitte Support Services India Pvt Ltd
Profile Offered: Business Technology Analyst- Technology Consulting
Service Line: Oracle Enterprise Solutions (OES)/Analytics & Information Management (AIM)/ System Integration (SI)/Applications Management Services (AMS)/Deloitte Digital (DD)/SAP
CTC Offered: 4.125 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad/Mumbai/Bengaluru/Gurgaon, India
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Delivery of specific capability in Technology Consulting:
- Understand Business Requirements and Needs
- Support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library.
- Build, test and deliver solutions.
- Support application design.
- Responsible for technical specification creation.
- Responsible for Code development & Unit Testing
- Responsible for Test Data Creation & Test scripts creation and execution
- Support infrastructure building activities
- Adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day operations
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Interacts with the Client on regular basis through face to face interactions/video conferences/teleconferences/mails to understand the client processes and business problems.
- Suggests practical solutions and partners with the Client to implement the solutions
- Manages projects or project modules independently
- Performs account coordination with the clients to build/improve relationship, seek feedback to identify areas of improvement. Seeks information/ideas/establishes relationship with Client to assess any future opportunities for additional business
- Identifies the best industry practices and implements in the engagements
- Defines project standards, possesses knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interacts with clients functional SMEs Qualifications
- Be deadline-oriented and quality focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills./Effective interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Good presentation skills
- Good general understanding of information technology (IT)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good analytical skills
Interview Location: Hyderabad / Bangalore (Please select your preference during the registration)
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM
1 - 2 Years
4.13 - 4.13 LPA