"Deloitte" is the brand under which independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide services in a particular geographic area. These firms are members of Deloitte Touché Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. With 170,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP provide following services:
• Financial Advisory
U.S. India Consulting/Human Capital India Pvt. Ltd.
As companies move beyond recession, they are facing new challenges, top ones being globalization, an aging workforce, changing expectations of multiple generations, the drumbeat of technology change, intense regulatory environments, and the reality of distributed work in the cloud. The implications of these changes for human capital are profound. By human capital, we mean three things:
• World-class human resources (HR) (service delivery models, processes, technologies, and programs)
• People issues in the business (strategic change, organization design, and operational culture)
Deloitte's Human Capital consulting practice helps its clients face all these challenges and helps them evolve as an organization. The vision for Deloitte's Human Capital global practice is to be the leading global advisor and implementation partner in helping solve our clients' most difficult people, talent, and organization challenges.
Oracle HCM Cloud Technical - U.S. India - HR Transformation
HR Transformation works with organizations to define, structure, and implement improvements to the operation of the HR function and the overall impact, value that HR can drive to the business. Those improvements cut across HR processes, organizational structure, enabling technologies, and the use of data & analytics to drive business alignment, maximize organizational and HR performance, and establish a culture focused on enhancing business value.
The projects we undertake range from HR Strategy, Process Improvements to Technology Implementations using Oracle, Workday and SAP cloud for large global clients.
Our US India regions are a part of our US firm which enable our consultants to drive world class client service. They are hence referred to as US India. HR Transformation is a rapidly growing service line for us and we are looking for talented colleagues to join our practice. Our practice is the leading group for cloud technology work and our consultants are world class driving technical and functional solutions for our clients both in US and globally.
HR Transformation has four Service Offerings:
• HR Service Delivery
• HR Technology-Oracle Cloud (Fusion, PeopleSoft, EBS, Taleo)
• HR Technology-SAP/SuccessFactors
• HR Technology-Workday HR
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS/IT)
Target Batches: 2016
CTC Offered: 5 LPA fixed + Variable Bonus
Work Timing: Regular Office shift
Job Locations: Hyderabad/Bangalore/Gurgaon/Mumbai (Please select the preferred location during registration)
The key job responsibilities include the following:
• Works on technical role and solves small to medium complex requirements
• Participates as a member of the project team; Owns and collaborates with team members by working with them to optimize and deliver on assigned tasks
• Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the team
• Communicates key findings to project team leader and extended project network (as applicable)
• Contributes to improving and monitoring - discovering issues and delivering better value to the customer
The key skills required are as follows:
• Proficient in business communication skills at entry level
• Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
• Ability to learn and apply new technology/technical codes /enterprise solutions
• Good understanding of relational database management system
• Good knowledge in any of the programing languages like C, C++, Java
• Good SQL and/or PL/SQL skills
0 - 1 Years
5 - 5 LPA