About The Company:
QAI is a global workforce development and consulting organization addressing the educational and ‘Operational Excellence’ needs of information technology, information technology enabled and knowledge intensive organizations having a suite of products built over 30 years since inception, with clients in 30 Countries.
QAI operates from its offices in India, US, Singapore and China.
QAI Global Institute (QGI) is the workforce development division of QAI and engages with individuals inside organizations and with professional communities. The Institute, through learning design, training delivery, competency assessments, development and certifications enables career growth and equips individuals to help realize organizational goals.
Fast Facts: 160,000+ people trained globally | 40,000+ professionals certified globally | 150+ Instructor led training offerings | 250+ hours of Online Learning Curriculum | 11+ International Certifications | 150+ conferences | Common Body of Knowledge in 5 Domains
Job Location: New Delhi
Course specialization: B.Tech/B.E./MBA
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA(Compensation may vary depending upon academic achievement, skills & competencies of the candidate and past experience)
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Candidate will be a part of Business Support team. Largely the role will involve, but not be limited to below list:
- Supporting sales team for proposal preparation.
- Conduct primary and secondary research in order to generate and qualify market leads.
- Contacting the stakeholders at target organizations through email, telephone in order to get face to face meeting for the sales team.
- Maintaining the internal CRM tools updated with all the relevant information through various stages in the sales cycle.
- Assist sales team in responding to RFP/REQ’s.
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing multiple stakeholders
- Written test
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA