About The Company:
Founded by IIT/IIM alumni with extensive teaching experience, SpeedLabs believes in the concept of practice makes perfect and the effectiveness of face-to-face guidance, customized to each individual student’s needs. The company is a start-up with a team of 200+ full time employees across four offices in the country. Our mission is to provide the personalized education to each and every student at an affordable price with the use of the most advanced AI and machine learning technologies.
Job Location: Chandigarh
Desired Experience: 0-5 years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA - INR 2.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Our Business Development Associates usually operate within business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C). They are the key point of contact between us and our clients like schools, teachers, parents & students.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting with Parents and students for counseling and giving demos.
- To execute promotional activities in schools, townships and various public places.
- Implement plans to increase product sales in coordination with Senior Sales Executive.
- Maintain and develop good relationship with school, teachers and parents through personal contact or meetings or via telephone
- Demonstrate teamwork through sharing of best practices and working with cross functional teams.
- Accountable for the revenue targets from the assigned leads
- Identifying potential customers, creating and closing new business opportunities in line with the strategic direction of the company
- Converting free software users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Explaining the importance of tech-based practice and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Written Test
- Face To Face Round
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA
0 - 5 Years
1.2 - 2.5 LPA