People spend money on two things – buying products or hiring services. We want to completely own the second part and offer services in 450+ categories; including education, home services, wellness and events etc.
Discovery and booking of local services through current solutions (heavily dependent on listings and phone calls) can be a frustrating and unreliable experience. Our mobile-centric and match-making approach eliminates this, making it hassle free for the customer while providing 50x better conversion rates for a service professional.
Salary: 2 LPA - 4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-2 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Within 15 days-30 days
As a Business Relations Associate at LocalOye, you will be responsible for building a robust and reliable pool of service partners who will serve our beloved users. You will be the point-of-contact with the partners.
Initially, this role would involve on-boarding partners on LocalOye; and will gradually transition into account-management.
· On-board a partner on the LocalOye partner which involves pitching, training and setting up the profiles
· Take responsibility of partners’ success metrics, which include number of users served, NPS, TAT, etc.
· In the future, ensure maximum business to the partner which translates into commissions for LocalOye
Skills Required :
· Smooth talker and a passionate salesman
· Self-starter and great organisational skills – ability to juggle hundred tasks
· At least a year of experience in hands on sales. Relevant experience in selling ad-space, SAAS products, etc. would be swell
· Willingness to travel within the city and beyond
· Internet savvy – power user of Gmail, Calendars, Navigation, etc.
· Excellent communication skills and knowledge of local language
· Go getter attitude
0 - 1 Years
2 - 4 LPA