Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Process Associates
About The Company :
EasofTech Solution is a young technology product start-up based out of the Start-up hub of India, Bangalore. EasOfTech is conceptualized and headed by a group of domain experts who bring their rich experience in their respective fields to weave a future in innovation & quality technology solutions. Our experienced team comes from leading technology companies, where they built and scaled products touching millions of people. They're devoted to tackling the difficult design and engineering challenges that it takes to build sophisticated technology products — all to create an intuitive experience for our users.
Our mission is simple - to provide intelligent, reliable, and cost-effective solutions that help our clients streamline operations, increase revenue, and maximize performance.
Website : http://easoftech.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Training Period: 3 to 6 months
Stipend: INR 5000 per month + Incentives
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated once the Registration Window is closed.
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Meeting Small and Medium Enterprises in Retail, Bangalore
- Giving them demo about our product
- Explain benefits of our platform and on-board them on our platform.
- Execute tasks on behalf of Merchants on the Merchant side application
Working Hours: 6 Hours/Day
Skill Set Required:
- People who have experience in sales and marketing roles and can explain a tech product to retailers and convince them about its usefulness.
- The ideal candidate would be any graduate (who are interested in sales or from sales stream) with some understanding of customer development and marketing processes.
Should be fluent in English, Kannada & Hindi or any local language and have an interest in tech related products.
NOTE: Candidature will be permanent depending upon the performance in the Training Period.
- Job Responsibilities: Business Process Associate
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., M.A., M.A.(Hons.)
- Salary: 0.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT