Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Slackin is a hospitality startup to bring the flexible stays and great meetings places at affordable prices to masses. They are the team of people from INSEAD, IIT and NIT and looking to hire Operations Guys who are go getters and have great Entrepreneurial drive.
Website: www.slackin.in (under construction)
Desired experience: 1-3 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period: 3 months
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA to INR 2.16 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance during the interview)
Bond: 1 Year
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Working with Tie-up Executives to meet the targets of business tie ups
- Keeping a database of all the potential Business Owners and planning on the tie ups well with the team
- Working with Quality Inspection team for approval of tie ups. Understanding of growing Hospitality industry and startups
- Working on building and taking the relationship with Business Owners to next level.
- Technical & Analytical approach to problem solving.
- The person directly reports to the CEO and Business Head and hence has to be quick and precise on follow-ups and execution.
- Should be adept with report making on daily basis, understand and communicate daily and weekly targets to the team
- Should be able to communicate well with division coordinators, virtual interns and other team members well
- Hands on productivity tools related to business.
- Understanding of startup or entrepreneurial drive. Understanding of growing Hospitality industry and startups.
- Strong team leadership skills to drive consensus-based decisions and move projects forward.
- Demonstrated knowledge of early stage development and funding of technology companies.
- Ability to ramp up quickly in understanding the key attributes of technologies, products, markets and teams.
- Sense of ownership of task and go getter attitude.
- Job Responsibilities: Business Manager
- Education: B.Com., B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 2.16 Lacs
- Industry: IT