About The Company :
We at Ascent, with our expertise and efficiency, devise creative concepts which enable your brand to create an identity in an innovative manner. We provide fully integrated multidisciplinary services to build image, create awareness and augment the ultimate sales of the clients. With an in-depth knowledge of regional markets, our promotional strategies provide the right sharpness to our client’s communication for stupendous market penetration.We hear you; we listen to you and then become your voice for translating your needs into hard-hitting USPs through campaigns and activities. With our innovation, creativity and commitment, we perform tasks and deliver a result that transforms your brand identity.In order to conquer competitors, it is imperative to provide brands with innovative communication channels. At Ascent, we offer seven dynamic brand communication channels under which there are a range of services that successfully assist clients to achieve their brand goals.Our USP lies in our strategic & conceptual approach towards a proposal with integration of technology. We have vast experience in handling large scale & geographically scattered campaigns.
Desired experience: 2-3 Years
Training/Probation Period : None
Salary:INR 1-2 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: 1st June 2016
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Handling Government & Retail business for the Specified Territory.
- To Liaise and coordinate with all concerned Government Departments and authorities for the approval of the projects.
- Identification of Government Services and do the implementation and monitoring.
- Persuasion for Government Order.
- Lessening with Government Authority.
- Achievement of Revenue Target.
- Responsible for Business Development in his territory.
- Telephonic Interview
- Personal Interview
Business Manager(Government Projects)
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
2 - 3 Years
1 - 2 LPA