About The company:
We are a trusted and committed global IT Solutions and Services firm aiming to partner with the top-notch enterprises to provide World Class IT solutions to our clients at competitive rates. Our Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions empower businesses to turn their data into a profit-making asset. Few of our recognitions are:
● Ranked 18th in Financial Times out of 1000 High-Growth Companies Asia Pacific List
● Ranked 1st fastest growing technology company in India, on Deloitte Tech Fast50, 2017
● Ranked 3rd fastest growing technology company in India, on Deloitte Tech Fast50, 2016
● Awarded "Innovative Partner of the year" at Qlik Partner Conference, 2016
Elite Qlik Partner & a member of the 'Qlik Partner Advisory Council' for APAC Region
Job Location: Mumbai
Required Experience: 0-1 Year
Batch Passout: 2018-2019
Course Specialization: Btech/BE
Training/Probation Period: 3 – 6 Months
Salary: INR 3.47 LPA (6 months of probation period in which stipend of 12,000 INR will be paid)
Bond: 2 Years
1. Cheque of 2,00,000 rupees needs to given at the time of joining towards bond value which will not be encashed.
2. The cheque towards bond value will only be kept as a security document
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Are you someone who would like to work on cutting-edge technologies to enable the business and CXOs level people to take the right and data-driven decision?
- Do you have keen interest to understand the various facets of how the business works and contribute to solving the critical challenges which business faces?
- Would you like to be part of the journey where you can design and develop meaningful solutions, create innovative dashboards/reports to decipher the insights which can solve the operational and strategic problems of the clients?
- Are you someone who would like to work with the senior leadership at the early stage of your career to help them to run their business efficiently and effectively?
- Do you want to work on latest Business Intelligence tools such Qlik, Power BI, Tableau to create trending dashboards and reports?
- Analytical bent of mind and ability to think through to figure out the solution
- Strong foundation in mathematics and statistics
- Conceptual knowledge of database and data structures
- Good communication skills along with good presence of mind
- Self-driven & motivated and Ability to work in a team
- Technical Round
- HR Round
0 - 1 Years
3.5 - 3.5 LPA