SHL helps organizations assess, select and develop the right people for the right roles using proven, science-based assessments, technologies, consulting services and benchmark data and offer support to clients across the entire employee life cycle, engaging HR and leaders from Finance, IT, Sales and other organizational teams. As a result, we help executives improve business performance by realizing the value and potential of people.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-2 years
Course Specialization: MBA
Target Batch: 2020,2021,2022
Salary: INR 6- 6.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon the candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
It's an exciting time at SHL India as we continue to expand our business not just across India but globally as well. We are revolutionizing the way businesses use assessments to make the right talent decisions and drive people performance. This position is to work in the Commercial team based out of our Gurgaon office which is a key region for SHL India. As a key team-member at SHL, and be responsible for driving Business Development through existing Key Accounts and through New Business Development.
You will be expected to establish and win a pipeline of business opportunities by engaging with the above mentioned entities. A key success factor for this role will be your knowledge of working the leadership in the client organizations. The role involves the person having to cross sell and upsell SHL products & services in the existing clients. The person will be responsible for defining SHL's growth in this vertical and building referenceable clients.
You will be expected to be highly independent and proactive in identifying and implementing positive change & improvements in the lifecycle of SHL clients, aligned to our vision. Given the nature of our business, you will actively participate in and contribute to internal discussions and debates regarding challenges and strategies in the India business market by keeping an eye on the competition activities and market/client demands.
The primary responsibilities will be to manage teh existing Key Accounts and grow a handful of strategic client relationships in the Vocational Skill space & win new partnerships with them in the India market. You will also be working closely with internal teams to deliver these projects successfully.
In case you have the following experiences and attributes, we'd love to meet you!
- Knowledge and experience in the Skill Training/Assessment domain
- Experience of having acquired, interacted and serviced government mandates
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence in interacting with senior level executives to showcase SHL
- Managing Key Client Relationships through active client engagement and proactive approach to scan for new opportunities
- Collaboratively working with internal teams and manoeuvring discussions to win client deals
- Delivering consistent and outstanding results and raising the performance bar for those around you
What SHL Can Offer You
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A comprehensive benefit package.
- Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
- Online Assignment Round
- Virtual Technical Round
MBA, P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
0 - 2 Years
6 - 6.5 LPA