Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development Trainee
Incorporated in the year 2004, Brain Technosys Private Limited, is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company and is Microsoft Silver Certified Partner in Application Development and Application Integration. They are among the most prominent companies engaged in the field of providing innovative and comprehensive Technology Solutions to various Global enterprises as well as budding Internet businesses.
Ranging from Web Development to Back-End Systems to Application Development, their firm has carved a niche for its professional and efficient services in the market. Owing to their unmatched solutions, their client companies have been able to generate new opportunities for earning revenues as well as streamlining current operational cycle.
Profile: Business Development Trainee
Website address: www.braintechnosys.com
Desired experience- Freshers
Course Specialization: MCA
Batch - 2015
Training Period: 4 Months (No stipend will be paid during training)
Probation Period: 6 Months (After Training)
Salary: Rs. 1.2 LPA - Rs.1.8 LPA (This is applicable after training period)
Please Note: Remuneration will be started after 4 months training for successful candidates
Bond: 2 Years (Post Training,Candidates will be required to submit their original documents)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Written Test (Aptitude)
- HR interview
Interview Location: Noida
Tentative Interview Date*: 3rd Week of April
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds"
- Good Communication skill for handling client's queries
- Converting leads in to Clients/Making proposals.
- Responsible for calling on cold and hot leads, in the US & UK market
- Generate requirements from new clients and existing clients through cold calling.
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to retain composure, responding to situations calmly and effectively
- Can problem solve/work methodically when faced with problems or ambiguous situations
- Is customer and results focused, with strong organizational skills
- Job Responsibilities: Candidate will be involved business development and generating leads.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT