Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development Officer
About the company:
OMVSAB is Software & Web Development Company in pune with Hosting, Domain Registration, E- Marketing. OMVSAB is implementers of Business Software and all Web Applications. OMVSAB is a global IT services and solutions provider. The most important factor contributing to the success of OMVSAB is the mutual trust between the client, team and the management of the company. We have a well equipped infrastructure and 24*7 customer supports through email, phone or live chat. OMVSAB is offering ITES (IT Enabled Services) like Software solutions, website design and development, Web hosting, domain name registration. OMVSAB is a well known software development company in pune. We help our clients to improve their business processes. We believe in fully satisfied clients with our technology and we will be fully transparent to maintain perfect relationships with clients.
Specialties: Software Development and Web Development.
Profile/Designation: Business development officer
No. of open positions: 5
Job Location: Pune
Desired experience: Fresher
Course specialization: MBA -Marketing, IT, IB
Probation / Training Period: 1 month
• During Probation: 10k During Training (Fixed )
• Post Probation: Minimum 24K + Percentage of product sale is given as incentives. (Performance based Appraisal)
Bond-: No Bond/No Contract
Tentative date of interview: 22nd December 2014
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Interview Process:Group Discussion and HR - Round.
Job Description: Candidate duties will involve raising sales for the organization. There are 15 Software Products like GYM ERP, School ERP, Payroll System etc. which candidates would have to sell to domestic as well as international companies.
• Identifying market trends & upcoming requirements in market
• Responsible for selling software products like GYM ERP, School ERP, Payroll System etc .
• Responsible for the sales lifecycle starting from lead identification, qualification, proposal & presentations, commercial negotiations, closing and collections.
• Identify key business issues and opportunities; lead the formulation and presentation of solutions and proposals to potential clients.
• Ensure all targets (qualitative and quantitative) are met and exceeded.
• Work closely with the technical team and ensure the proper solution is created and delivered to the client effectively.
• Managing relationship with existing & prospective clients through regular offline/online engagements
• Ensuring seamless execution of entire sales life cycle
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing)
• Excellent people management skills
• Must be passionate about his/her job and positive attitude toward achieving targets
• Well versed with MS Office Tools
- Job Responsibilities: Business Development Officer
- Education: MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
- Salary: 2.88 Lacs
- Industry: IT