About the company
Netscribes is a market intelligence and content management firm with services across the research and information value chain. They provide research-driven solutions that help clients meet their growth objectives by transforming information into business advantage. With a 500 member delivery team across Mumbai, Kolkata and Gurgaon, they have worked for several Fortune 500 corporations across the globe. Netscribes uses primary and traditional desk research to provide smart business insights and customer-oriented strategies. Our approach encompasses both macro and micro level analytic research (EICPT - Economy, Industry, Company, Product, Technology model).
Profile: Business Development - Marketing
Salary: INR 4 – 6 LPA CTC
Courses Required: B.Tech/BCA/BBA/MBA
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Post successful completion of degree
- Will have to identify key-prospects through primary and secondary research.
- Should work on linkedin, zoom info and hoover for information
- Building strong network and connection in the industry through cold calling and e-mail campaigning
- Introducing company\\\'s services among decision makers and C-level executives
- Understanding and identifying prospect\\\'s requirements for Market Research and fixing appointments for our front-line sales.
- Setting up 60 appointment per quarter
Skill Set Required:
- Should have good English communication skills
- Should be comfortable dialing US EST zone
- Operations Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BBS, BCA, MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
4 - 6 LPA