Business Development Manager/ Sales Er.
- - Candidate should be managing and interpreting customer requirements and Calculating client quotations.
- - Candidate should be establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with Architects.
- - Candidate should be negotiating tender and contract terms.
- - Candidate should be Offering after-sales support services and administering client accounts.
- - Candidate should be analyzing costs and sales.
- - Candidate should be supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- - Candidate should be making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- - Candidate should be providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- - Candidate shall be responsible for key Account Management
- - Able to respond functional and technical elements of products.
- - Able to convey customer requirements to product management team
- - Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- - Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention
- - Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- - Participation in providing training to customers as required
- - Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- - Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- - Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- - Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- - Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- - Candidate should have confident communication skills with excellent English.
- - Candidate should have Strong convincing power and self Motivated.
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 2 LPA