Novo Technologies has been active in Indian Industry since year 2006. Novo has introduced many new technologies and products to Indian markets including Sachvac-Central Vacuum Cleaning Systems, Ingenium-Lighting Controls and Automation and many European Lighting products.
Since Novo team has acquired substantial expertise in quality manufacturing of Lighting products in last 8 years, it has now introduced own brand- NOVO LIGHTING , where innovation and product quality is the mainstay of product design and production. You will find their lighting range in most compelling designs and at reasonable price. However, Novo Lighting team backs its product offerings by creative Lighting designs and prompt pre and after sales service at projects.
Novo Lighting range is in evolution phase and they will keep on adding products over next 3-6 months including (but not limited to) D.C. (Direct Current) Lighting fixtures, ZIGBEE enabled Lighting fixtures, Intelligent Lighting fixtures, Stretched Fabric Lighting ceilings and so on.
Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: Rs. 1.8 Lac for first 3 months. salary will be increased after 3 months as per the candidate performance.
Tentative Date of Interview: 22nd Mar,15
“Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
Interview Process: Face to Face(HR)
Business Development Manager/ Sales Er.
- - Candidate should be managing and interpreting customer requirements and Calculating client quotations.
- - Candidate should be establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with Architects.
- - Candidate should be negotiating tender and contract terms.
- - Candidate should be Offering after-sales support services and administering client accounts.
- - Candidate should be analyzing costs and sales.
- - Candidate should be supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- - Candidate should be making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- - Candidate should be providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
Project Support Er.
- - Candidate shall be responsible for key Account Management
- - Able to respond functional and technical elements of products.
- - Able to convey customer requirements to product management team
- - Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- - Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention
- - Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- - Participation in providing training to customers as required
- - Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- - Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- - Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- - Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- - Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- - Candidate should have confident communication skills with excellent English.
- - Candidate should have Strong convincing power and self Motivated.
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 2 LPA
Share Job with your friends