About The Company:
S2 Analytics (formerly Technical Trends) is promoted by Sudarshan Sukhani, one of India’s best known Technical Analyst. Sudarshan is a Certified Financial Technician, a recognition given by the International Federation of Technical Analysts, USA and is also the President of The Association of Technical Analysts (ATA) of India.
He is appearing regularly as a market analyst on CNBC-TV18 channel since its inception in 1999 December. He is a qualified chartist and has conducted over fifty seminars on technical analysis. He has also appeared as an industry expert speaker at more than 35 Investor Camps organized by CNBC-TV18 channel all over the country. He is also the author of “Trading the Markets”, a top-selling book on actionable stock trading ideas.
Profile: Business Development Manager
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0-2 yrs.
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Target Batch Pass out: 2016-2017
Salary: INR 2.0 LPA to INR 5.0 LPA
Probation Period: 3 Months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Ability to interact with clients and discuss and promote our products
- Follow up on sales with trial customers and collect feedback
- Learn how trading in stock market works
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data on Sales
- Support customers on issues relating to our products through various channels
- Feedback customer support requests to design and development team
- Experience of working on MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills required
-Knowledge of Financial Markets, Stock Market or Technical Analysis preferred
-Face to Face Interview
NOTE: Only MALE Candidates are Preferred.
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCM, M.Com.(Hons.), MBA
0 - 2 Years
2 - 5 LPA