About the Company:-
Job location: Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: Stipend = INR 10,000- INR 12,000(6 Months)
Salary= UPTO INR 4 LPA
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS,IT)/ MCA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- Our Business Development Managers are the driving force behind Monexo’s growth strategy and vision to build a brand that resonates with customers and stakeholders - both on the borrowing and lending side. As a Business Development Manager you will have the opportunity to identify strategic business opportunities, build scalable partnerships and directly contribute to monthly sales targets/P&L. You will dabble across a wide range of critical projects - right from collating relevant sales collateral to making product pitches and closing deals. This role is an opportunity for someone who can think big, work smart and deliver across a multi-channel online and offline partnerships strategy focused on generating incremental business volumes.
- Identify, convert and manage relationships with key stakeholders across the spectrum ranging from investment advisors, online/offline brands for borrower acquisition, large corporates and sales vendors
- Scope out new verticals and use cases for collaboration to build traction with potential investors and borrowers
- Build presentations, memos, budget proposals and monthly business projections for closing new deals and manage monthly sales funnel
- Closely track ROI and directly contribute towards improving key business metrics like customer conversion, revenue growth, etc.
- Closely monitor the P2P lending ecosystem (competitors, regulatory landscape, etc.) to suggest and implement suitable alignments that provide the platform with a differentiated value proposition
- Host and manage product demos for potential online/offline partners and senior representatives of organizations
- Define, articulate and execute our sales strategy across channels
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Bachelor’s degree (Arts/Commerce/Engineering) from a Tier I/II institution
- Good knowledge and understanding of sales cycle and consumer behavior
- Ability to constantly push the envelope, generate and implement big ideas which impact growth
- Ability to understand problem statements of customers and use the learning to accelerate sales, conversions, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, written, presentation skills + a good working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Ability to adapt and willingness to work independently in a high stake, fast changing environment
Last date to apply: 31 December 2018
- Written Test
- HR Round
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Des, B.E-Com., B.F.Tech, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Des, M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 - 0 Years
4 - 4 LPA