About The Company:
Hello Parent is 2.5 year old technology company with a vision to be the missing link between the school and the parents. The founders are DCE and IIM Ahmedabad alumni with 20+ years experience of building internet businesses at Makemytrip and Paytm.
We are a well funded edutech startup bridging the communication gap between the parents and the schools. The parents can easily communicate with the teachers and stay updated about their kids activities.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: 0 – 2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2018
Salary: INR 2 LPA to INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Training/Probation Period: 3 months
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Generating sales and leading the preschool category for the company within the city and beyond.
- Reaching out to preschools and pursue to increase the engagement between schools and parents through Hello Parent.
- Designing and implementing marketing strategies (both online and offline) to enhance our brand.
- Taking lead in organizing various workshops and tie up with various stakeholders in kids industry.
- Share input with other departments in preparing sales materials and technical publications.
- Experiencing the adrenaline rush and the excitement of a dynamic team working in a startup.
If you think you can sell anything, this is an unconventional opportunity to tap into the vast potential of huge K12 school category, through-out of box solutions.
- Face to Face Rounds
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 2 Years
2 - 4 LPA