About The Company
FarEye is a Mobile Workforce Management Platform that help enterprises in addressing the challenges faced during field operations. FarEye is SaaS-based IT solution integrates with existing ERPs and CRMs and is customizable accorind to the industry vertical like Hyperlocals, Marketplace, Logistics, Consumer Durables, BFSI, Health-Care. FarEyes clientele include., DTDC, Blue Dart- DHL, Hitachi Hi- Rel, Bajaj Capital, GoJavas, E-com Express, Apollo Pharmacy etc.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: 0 to 4 Year
Salary Details: CTC INR 5 LPA to INR 6 LPA(based upon the candidates' performance during the interview)
Courses: B.E/ B.Tech/MBA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Looking for a Talented/Go Getter candidate who loves to meet CXO's and do sales to be a part of FarEye's goal from 50 clients to over 500 in next 3 years.
This will involve:
- Building sales pipeline
- Driving stakeholder discussions from discovery to closure
- Key account mapping, relationship building and negotiations
- Leveraging marketing team and channel partnerships to reduce sales cycle
- Deliver accurate forecasts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Candidates from IT products/solution industry, Sales are desired
- Enterprise Sales Experience will be a plus
- Candidate should love doing Sales.
- Communication skills must be good
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interviews
Business Development Manager
B.Tech/B.E., MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 4 Years
5 - 6 LPA