About the Company:
6 out 10 coaching institutes are unable to expand themselves. So we at Classplus, decided to empower these coaching institutes making them digitally enabled to compete with e-learning giants and be a part of the evolving world of e-learning.
We are a vertical SaaS platform for coaching institutes providing them with simplified intuitive technology solutions. We have built a comprehensive coaching center management system to help them grow & manage their business more efficiently.
In two years, we have over 2500+ satisfied coaching institutes on board across India.
Job location: Rajkot,Jamnagar,Aligarh,Haldwani,Jabalpur,Rourkela,Jhansi,Jalgaon,Nanded,Duragapur
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch: 2019
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: Stipend During The Internship: INR 20000/- Per Month + Travelling Allowance + Incentives
After Internship: INR 4 LPA - INR 5 LPA + Travelling Allowance + Incentives
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Why should you join the ride?
- We believe in skills over talent. We don’t give up on our people
- Tutors are real- life superheroes. We are on a journey of leveraging technology to help tutors increase their efficiency, boost their customer experience and grow their business
- We plan to grow 5x every quarter
- We believe in Distributed Leadership. You’d be leading micro- sprints or chasing goals, that we’ve also never done before with direct or indirect teammates. Personal targets are a vanity metric. And personal glory is a myth.
- We are backed by global venture capitalists, serial entrepreneur-investors and giant tech corps in our mission.(Times Internet, Gree Ventures, Sequoia, Blume Ventures, Let’s venture, AWS Edstart member)
- The view has been delightful from the top as the market leaders in the B2B education segment, but we strongly believe that being No.1 is a myth, when you are aiming for complete dominance and create an everlasting impact in the Ed tech Industry.
- We are looking for a person who is self-motivated and can understand product and sales, who understands that sales is the engine of any company and want to be the that engine. Someone who sees his career into sales only and nothing else. You should be street smart and has own sales definition.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage client discovery and establish first connect
- Physically meet the customer and give them a demo of our product
- Close sales deals with the customer
- Maintain follow-ups over calls to keep building the sales pipeline
- Explain the tech product in detail. If needed, give them a product demo/training
- Manage pricing negotiations and maintain healthy relationships with clients
- Frequent traveling will be required. Both in-city and out-station depending on the favourable zone
- All traveling expenses will be paid by the company at standard industry norms
- Personal vehicle
- Very polished and good communication skills. Knowledge of local Area and language.
- Street-smart attitude, highly motivated candidate
- Strong ownership attitude. You should be able to take responsibility for the role
- Driving should be known and own a vehicle (two-wheeler) will be given preference
- College and grades are not selection criteria as long as you are sincere and hungry to learn
- Vehicle and local language are compulsory
- Strong sales skills, Customer Relationship Management, Communication Skills, Traveller, Self Starter / Self
- Motivated, Negotiation Skills, Ownership And Accountability.
- Telephonic Interview
- Skype Inteview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., MBA
0 - 0 Years
4 - 5 LPA