About the Company:
ixamBee (www.ixambee.com) in an Education Technology company which provides online preparation for competitive exams with focus on exams for government jobs. ixamBee has reached to 100,000 students in one year of its product launch and it aims to reach 1 million students in next 1.5 years.
ixamBee has been started by experienced ex-banking and IT professionals. Senior management of ixamBee includes MBAs from Indian School of Business, Hyderabad and IIM Ahmedabad. IxamBee’s vision is to leverage technology for providing quality education to millions of students.
Probation/Training Period: 3 months
Desired Experience: 0 to 2 Year
Salary Details: INR 4.2 LPA to 4.8 LPA(inclusive of both fixed and variable components)
The final CTC will depend upon candidates' performance during the interview and will be at the company's discretion
Courses Required: BBA/B.Tech/MBA
Job Location: New Delhi
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Understand user’s requirement, explain product features, content quality and unique offerings of ixamBee for converting users into paid customers.
- Call customers (students) those who have registered and attempted sample tests on company’s website. So this is not cold calling
- Understanding the entire Sales Cycle from Contact to Closure.
- Lead Nurturing, outbound email, call script optimization and beyond.
- Follow up on warm leads to generate sales opportunities.
- Document and update CRM with daily activities as required.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly Sales targets.
- Take product feedback for further improvement in the product.
- Participate in team discussions for making customer engagement and sales process better.
- Must be highly motivated, determined and goal-oriented
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Excellent communication in English: oral and written
- Flair of communicating well over the phone or via email
- Ability to work independently without any monitoring and supervision
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Must be a team player
- Must be well organized, and able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to learn directly with experienced professionals who have worked in India’s most successful companies.
- Opportunity to work in highly energetic startup team full of learning and fun.
- Multiple Face to face interview rounds
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 2 Years
4.2 - 4.8 LPA