About The Company :
aMarketforce is an ISO 27001 certified outsourcing company that serves as the back office support for sales and marketing departments of US-based companies. We specialize in providing critical services required for increasing your revenue and maximizing shareholder value. In addition, operating from our offshore centres allow us to provide our clients high value at low costs. Our services cover all aspects of marketing communications such as B2B email list development, digital marketing campaigns and content marketing.
Website : www.amarketforce.com
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Shift: Night Shift
Salary: INR 2.75 LPA – INR 3.25 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated once the Registration Window is closed.
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Capability to chase prospects / leads / opportunities by all means & lead to closure
- Exposure to sell IT/software services & dedicated resource selling
- Connecting with prospects on Social Media platforms : LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Facebook, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership qualities that fosters team work
- A lot of enthusiasm & speed of communication, coordination & follow up
- Knowledge of complete SDLC of Software development projects
- Exposure to CRM tools for effectively tracking leads/opportunities & sales track management
- Demonstrated ability to handle and analyse multiple tasks, meet deadlines and provide techno commercial guidance to the team
- An effective team leader with ability to interact effectively with people of diverse cultures across the organization
Skill Set Required:
- Must have excellent skills in verbal & written communication, negotiation, presentation and team management
- Must have very good technical skills coupled with business intelligence
- Good exposure in dealing with international clients/ projects, coordinating with technical teams and finalizing SLAs
- Management of end to end sales process starting from lead generation to closure
- Must be capable for international business development by emails, phone calls, and chat worldwide as per different time zones
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BIM, BIT, BJMC, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA
0 - 2 Years
2.75 - 3.25 LPA