About The Company :
W3Villa Technologies is a software development company with a special focus on startup and growth companies. Through their offices in New York City and Delhi, we offer technological software development and maintenance services across the globe and around the clock. Their developers are experts in their fields with each a minimum of 5 years development experience.
They have extensive expertise in open source software such as Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, AngularJS, MySQL, Redis, SpreeCommerce. Our experience ranges in the spectrum of website and software development and maintenance, interactive data visualization, payment integrations (both fiat and bitcoin), UI/UX, and general technology consultation services.
Website : www.w3villa.com
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 1-3 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 2 LPA- INR 4 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated once the Registration Window is closed.
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to coordinate and facilitate the expansion of our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the experience and dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy and pass your knowledge to colleagues. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
● Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
● Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
● Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
● Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
● Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to lawestablished rules and guidelines
● Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
● Provide trustworthy feedback and aftersales support
● Build longterm relationships with new and existing customers
● Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Skill Set Required:
● Proficiency in English
● Excellent communication and people skills
● Demonstrable experience in deal with highlevel negotiations
● Experience in customer support
● Excellent time management and planning skills.
● Market initiatives
● Business development management
● Software Services
● New business development
● Cold calling
-Face to Face Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.C.A
1 - 3 Years
2 - 4 LPA