Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development Manager
About The Company
Stoneheadbikes is a partnership company specializing in the rental of motorbikes, bicycles & self drive cars for shorter and longer periods as well. They offer the opportunity to experience the "Indian Dream" by touring the India on a self drive motorcycle, bicycle or car.
As a Motorcycle Rental and Tour Company they have experience in serving Indian & Foreigner tourists for 8 years and have many partners in India & abroad! Stoneheadbikes also offer a wide variety of options for the adventure rider : hotel booking, easy rider tours, escorted tours with fixed departures and tailor-made motorcycle itineraries to Leh, Nepal, Bhutan, Manali, Rajasthan, Garhwal & Kumaon.
They offer 8 Unique Tours that highlight north India treasures.
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 4 LPA
Courses Required: MBA/ PGDBM
Please Note: Only MALE candidates should apply
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: 2 to 4 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- To prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Making calls, generating and bringing on board new corporate, Tour Operators, Hotels, and will require following up on marketing leads and new enquiries
- To attend and prospect new business/accounts at corporate travel events, such as travel trade shows etc.
- To develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Build and nurture a strong sales pipeline; by qualifying, scoping and closing opportunities in line with the sales process
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience within a BD team.
- ability to build rapport both internally and externally
- Good understanding of business principles and be confident when speaking and negotiating at senior level
- Proven sales track record in growing and managing key account relationships, with mid-high value deals and negotiation
- Telephonic introduction
- Multiple rounds of Face to face Interviews
- Job Responsibilities: Business Development Manager
- Education: MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
- Work Ex: 2 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: Automobile