About The company
Spin on Web is a Digital Marketing and business consulting firm.
Website: www.spinonwb.com(under renovation)
Job Profile:Business Development Manager
Desired experience: 3-5 years
Course Specialization: MBA/PGDM
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA to INR 5.4 LPA Fixed + Incentives(Based on experience and skill level)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description& Skills Required:
- Selling IT services OR Content Management System, software development, web Applications, website design, and search engine optimization (SEO), Pay per Click (PPC), internet marketing, and Ecommerce and ERP solutions.
- Developing relationships with customers and expedite all project needs and to fill vacancies in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Meeting the expected defined weekly target.
- Creating and maintaining the vision for selling via social media outlet.
- Developing & creating brand name of the company & acquiring new clients and/or generating new leads of clients.
- Expertise in all sales methodologies including but not limited to, like Cold calling, Email campaign.
- Attending conferences, Technical Seminars, social media networking, follow-up calls
- Understanding of technology at a high level to provide solutions to the customers.
- Understanding of presales process and RFP process
- Designing and delivering customer presentations articulately and confidently
- Work with and expand current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business
- Develop a sales contact plan direct marketing, and attending industry events to build relationships with key prospects
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner
- Understand a prospects business needs and work with the expert teams to develop a tailored digital marketing proposal.
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Business Development Manager
MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
3 - 5 Years
3.6 - 5.4 LPA