About The Company:
RDM Private Limited is a centre where creativity joins hands with the supremacy of high-end technology to optimize your business significance in the global market. Established in the year 2010, the company has made ground-breaking accomplishments in the field of web hosting, website Designing, web development, E-commerce solutions, Internet marketing, search engine optimization, multimedia presentations and domain name registration, in short complete bouquet of Information Technology services. Known for its unique competency in delivering seamless, quality work on time, the company follows an advanced vision of thinking, implementation, beginning and advancement of high profile fresh ideas in the industry.
Salary: INR 4 to 6 LPA
Desired Experience: 3 to 5 yeras
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Create strategic Business Development plans for target markets and ensure these plans are in line with the Operates strategic direction.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Should preferably be from a technical background (IT Industry), Knowledge of Online marketing, web Design and Development
- Writing proposals, RFP, RFI responses for prospects and clients & close deal
- Should understand the client requirements, Identifies, define records and communicates user and functional requirements for necessary web projects.
- Must be strong in translating business requirements to technical resources (internal and external) in supporting the project.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation, including use cases procedures.
- Build and grow relationships with key client contacts.
- Interact with clients for their technical requirements.
- Strong Analytical, technical, Sales & Marketing fundamentals along with good sales negotiation skills.
- Devising new and innovative business development plans and strategies.
- Able to generate leads from International.
- Drive sales and achieve targets through Cold Calls, leads, mailer campaigns Support the operations in smooth transition of the accounts, accompanying on operational related client calls, if required etc.
- Engage the client and the account management team to in regular discussions on our product offerings and understand their issues/ concerns if any Ensure that all service requirements are met and customers are satisfied
- Quantitative Achieving monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual sales target; ensure healthy pipeline with closure status.
- Qualitative Achieving sales targets Activate and penetrate for up selling and cross selling
- Should have good written and oral communication skills
- Multiple HR Rounds
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
3 - 5 Years
4 - 6 LPA