About The Company
QTM (Quantum Technolabs Pvt. Ltd.) is a leading service provider with extensive experience in providing IT outsourcing services to enterprises across the globe. Company's popular products are: E-Quarry, E-Management, E-Suplier, Inventory Management, Meter Seal Tracking, Facy - Apps, Gruh Udyog, Weight Management System.
Some Specialties are Web Development, IPhone, Android, e-commerce, SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Salary details: Rs 1.44 LPA to Rs 3 LPA (depending upon the candidature and interview performance)
Probation Period: 3 months to 6 months
Desired experience: 1 year to 3 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be involved in bringing mobile application (android - iOS) project for the company.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas by projecting expected sales volumes.
- Develop and refine sales processes and ensure adherence.
- Evolve strategies and initiatives to enhance revenue growth and increase customer base.
- To develop and maintain good PR with the clients for pitching those higher value products
- Preparing proposals, presentation, feature list for the clients (New Business)
- Candidate must have knowledge of bidding on different platforms (Sites).
- Good communication skills.
- Multiple rounds of face to face interview
Business Development Manager
B.Tech/B.E., MBA, MCA, P.G.D.C.A
1 - 3 Years
1.44 - 3 LPA