About The Company
The Bharath Goldstar group was established in 1995 by the CMD, Mr. Dayananda. He began his journey with Gold Coin Farms and Housing Developers Limited by building Villas, Apartments, Townships, Clubs & Resorts. Today Bharath Goldstar group is more than a Property development company. It has ventured into the field of Imports and Exports, Hospitality, Health care, International Trade and Industry.
Salary: Rs.4 LPA to Rs.6 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 1 month Probation/Training would be done on the job
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 4 to 6 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Achieve sales targets of team and individual.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing - trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain sales staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
-Good understanding of MS Office and the ability to liaise with different teams.
- Operational Round
- HR Round
Business Development Manager
B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
4 - 6 Years
4 - 6 LPA