About The Company
Ignited Wings Technologies is an innovative provider of customized IT software, Web Content Management, and Customer Relationship Management solutions for businesses and government entities. By combining a highly skilled local presence with a proven global development model, Infinite delivers exceptional value to its customers, becoming a partner in their success.
Salary:Â Rs. 2.40 LPA to Rs. 6 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 1 to 3 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Candidates will be responsible for following :
- Selling IT services OR Content Management System and parking product management
- Developing relationships with customers and expedite all project needs and to fill vacancies in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Creating and maintaining the vision for selling via social media outlet.
- Developing brand name of the company and acquiring new clients and achieving sales targets.
- Expertise in all sales methodologies including but not limited to, like Cold calling, Email campaign,Â attending conferences, Technical Seminars, social media networking, follow-up calls
- Understanding of technology at a high level to provide solutions to the customers.
- Understanding of presales process and RFP process and work with the expert teams to develop a tailored digital marketing proposal
- Designing and delivering customer presentations articulately and confidently
- Responding to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner
- Having experience with selling IT services and in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Experience - Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, communications and presentation skills.
- Multiple Rounds of Face to Face Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MBA, MCA
1 - 3 Years
2.4 - 6 LPA