About The Company:
GyanDhan helps provide affordable financing options for students by connecting students with investors. We are challenging the status quo in education loans - where lenders primarily rely on parents' financial status in deciding who to fund. On the other hand, we account for students' potential in deciding creditworthy candidates. Initially focused on Indian students, we are on a mission to equalize access to quality education.
Job Location: Delhi (Work From Office)
Desired Experience: 1-4 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Target Batch: 2018-2020
Salary: INR 5 LPA - INR 12 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Role and Responsibilities:
- India’s leading education loan startup, GyanDhan, is looking to hire a Business Development Manager.Reporting directly to the COO,
- Business development: Develop partnerships with education providers to offer education loans to their students.
- Education providers will include schools, colleges, coaching institutes, training institutes etc.
- Relationship management: Through a team of relationship managers, maintain the above partnerships.
- This will include working with internal and external stakeholders to troubleshoot issues.
- Ideal candidate should have experience in business development, preferably in a related field.
- This is a result-oriented position, which requires a candidate with result-focus and a strong sense of ownership.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and problem-solving ability are a must.
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
1 - 4 Years
5 - 12 LPA